About the Law Handbook
The Law Handbook 2013 is now available.
To order use the forms below or, call FLS on 9419 3744 or, go to our online bookshop.
The Law Handbook is a reliable, practical and easy-to-read guide to the law in Victoria. For 30 years, The Law Handbook has brought organisations and individuals comprehensive information on the law in a language you can understand.
Fully revised and updated each year, the Law Handbook allows you to access advice and information in an easy to follow format. Covering everything from adoption to zoning, this one volume of over 1,000 pages includes a glossary of terms. Whether you're a consumer, student, legal practitioner or business owner, you can't afford to be without The Law Handbook.
Account: Fitzroy Legal Service Inc (Law Handbook)
A/C Number 0090 2069 (Please mail, fax or email remittance advice through to us)
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Our terms are 30 days from receipt of invoice.
Postage is charged by the amount spent and is as follows:
- 1 copy $15
- Extra fees may apply for bulk purchases and international purchases.
Booksellers who stock The Law Handbook
You can buy The Law Handbook 2013 direct from the Fitzroy Legal Service or from booksellers across Victoria and some interstate. Download the list here: Bookseller Listing.
Booksellers who want to stock The Law Handbook
If you're a bookseller and you're interested in selling The Law Handbook, please contact publications at fitzroy-legal.org.au to place an order.
Some basic information about The Law Handbook 2013 is provided.
- Title: The Law Handbook 2013
- Editor: Cathy Beadnell
- Publisher: Fitzroy Legal Service
- ABN: 46 187 177 143
- Publishing date: November 2012
- ISBN: 978-0-9805588-9-0
- Recommended Retail Price: $95 (including GST)
- Postage: $15 for one Law Handbook
- Discount: 30% off the price of the Law Handbook for booksellers
- Payment: See the section on "Paying for your Law handbook"
- Returns policy: We will replace damaged books that are returned to us. For sale or return after printing in November you will be notified of the cut-off date.