Information for Booksellers
You can make a purchase in a variety of ways:
- In person: Just come into the Fitzroy Legal Service at 124 Johnston Street in Fitzroy and speak to someone at the counter.
- Phone: Call the Publications Officer on 9419 3744 to make your order.
- Fax: You can use our order form below or fax your own purchase order to 9416 1124.
- Mail: Send your purchase order to PO Box 297 Fitzroy 3065.
- Email: You can use our order form below or email your own purchase order to
publications at fitzroy-legal.org.au. You can also just send an email listing your item and your postal address.
- Order online: Go to 'Purchase Books' button on the left to go through to our secure online bookshop.
Counter sales made in person require upfront payment. Cash, cheques, money orders and Visa and Mastercard for counter sales. Cash can only be accepted at counter sales.
For all other modes of ordering you can provide us with your payment details upfront. We accept:
- money orders
- EFT (Netbank Fund Transfer)
- Visa, Mastercard
- American Express
Postage is charged by the amount spent and is as follows:
1 copy $15
Extra fees may apply for bulk purchases and international purchases.
We will give a replacement if goods are received damaged. We also sell the Law Handbook on a sale or return basis on a set date after publishing in November.
Booksellers are entitled to a discount.