Information for Customers
You can make a purchase in a variety of ways:
- In person: Just come into the Fitzroy Legal Service at 124 Johnston Street in Fitzroy and speak to someone at the counter.
- Phone: Call the Publications Officer on 9419 3744 to make your order.
- Fax: You can use our order form below or fax your own purchase order to 9416 1124.
- Mail: You can use our order form below or send your own purchase order to PO Box 280 Fitzroy 3065.
- Email: You can use our order form below or email your own purchase order to
publications at fitzroy-legal.org.au . You can also just send an email listing your item and your postal address.
- Order online: Click on the ‘Purchase books' button on the left to go through to our secure online bookshop.
Download the order form:
Counter sales made in person require upfront payment. Cash, cheques, money orders and Visa and Mastercard are accepted for counter sales. Cash can only be accepted at counter sales.
For all other modes of ordering you can provide us with your payment details upfront. We accept:
- money orders
- EFT (Netbank Fund Transfer)
- Visa, Mastercard
- American Express
Postage is charged by the amount spent and is as follows:
1 copy $15
Extra fees may apply for bulk purchases and international purchases.
We will send a replacement if goods are received damaged and they are returned to us.
Concession card holders and Law Handbook subscribers are entitled to a discount.