We are committed to providing a safe and stress-free environment for all clients, visitors and workers.
Your rights when using our service
When using our service, you have the right to:
- be treated with respect and courtesy at all times,
- have your right to confidentiality respected at all times,
- make a complaint against any worker if you believe that you have not been treated appropriately,
- a referral when we are not able to assist, and
- an interpreter.
Your responsibilities when using our service
When using our service, we expect you to:
- treat workers with respect and courtesy at all times,
- not swear at, abuse or threaten other clients or workers,
- not to damage our property,
- not use alcohol or illegal drugs whilst on the premises, and
- not enter the work or office areas unless accompanied by a worker.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide assistance to any client who does not comply with this Charter. You may be asked to leave the building and return at another time. We may take steps to make sure that you leave when asked to do so. We may withdraw our service to you in the future.