We produce the following hard copy and online publications:
- The Law Handbook, a comprehensive plain English guide to the law in Victoria,
- a Services Directory for Drug and Alcohol Users,
- Activist Rights, a website for people who are trying to create positive changes in their lives and communities, and
- NDIS Rights Fact Sheets, a website that provides fact sheets about your legal rights when accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme,
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place, a resource guide for Community Sector Workers assisting clients with legal issues.
We maintain the Off the Record blog which contains a short documentary about irrelevant criminal record discrimination.
We have also made submissions.