Become a member of the Fitzroy Legal Service - anyone can join. It is an opportunity to contribute directly to the work that we do by participating in our committees. You will also be informed of our ongoing events and activities. You will need to sign an undertaking to abide by the constitution. All memberships are of equal standing, the different prices reflect the respective ability to pay.
$20 Full-time employed
$10 Part-time employed
- It is FLS policy that all volunteers, students and staff become members of the Fitzroy Legal Service.
- This membership fee covers all volunteers for Volunteer Accident Insurance whilst you are a volunteer at FLS.
(Please note: Professional Indemnity Insurance cover is provided to all volunteers irrespective of membership status).
- All members will also be placed on our mailing list.
- All membership must be renewed annually at the conclusion of the AGM. All memberships expire at this time regardless of when you joined.
- New membership is subject to ratification of the Membership at a General Meeting.
- Membership is GST free.
If you are uncomfortable with becoming a member online, you ay fill in this application form
and mail it in.