The Fitzroy Legal Service uses social media for a variety of purposes. Where FLS social media platforms provide an opportunity for external users to post comments or submit content we have included an Acceptable Use of Social Media Statement on that site.
Acceptable Use of Social Media Statement
This page/account is intended to provide a place where people can publicly contribute their views without fear, harassment or exposure to offensive or inappropriate content.
When interacting with this page, please make sure you:
- protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or about others in your posts (such as names, email addresses, private addresses, phone numbers or other identifying information)
- be honest; represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not:
- abuse, harass or threaten others
- make defamatory comments
- use insulting, provocative, hateful, obscene or offensive language
- do not post anything which:
- incites, induces, aids, assists, promotes, causes, instructs or permits violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation or hatred towards others
- is likely to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate others, particularly on the basis of their sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, descent, religion, age, sexuality or any disability
- infringes on copyright or other’s intellectual property
- constitutes multiples versions of the same view
- promotes commercial interests.
Posts that do not comply with the above points will be moderated and may be removed.
The content and responses on these pages/account do not constitute official legal advice. We are unable to respond to requests for legal advice through these pages. If you would like advice, please contact us.