We are looking for a motivated experienced bookkeeper to join our small finance team to maintain appropriate records of all income and expenditure, payments and receipts including accounts payable in accordance with standard internal controls and tax requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Sound bookkeeping experience;
- Experience in MYOB/Xero or similar accounting package;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel;
- Ability to set work priorities within a competing environment, meet deadlines and work in an unsupervised capacity; and
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Please refer to the Position Description for more detail.
How to apply
Candidates are requested to email the following as one PDF document:
- A covering letter, no longer than one page;
- A response to the Key Selection Criteria; and
- A resume which includes details of education, work and volunteer experience.
Applications should be emailed no later than 5pm Monday 16 March 2020 to email@example.com. Enquiries can be directed to Brendan Kelly on (03) 9411 1312.
Do you like this post?