An exciting opportunity is available to work on the Darebin Drug Outreach Lawyer (DOL) program. The DOL Program Project Officer will assist with the implementation of the second year of the DOL program expansion into the City of Darebin. Specifically, the DOL Program Project Officer will work to assist in building the professional development, community development, data collection, research, partnership and advocacy capacity of the DOL program.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to human rights/ access to justice.
- Familiarity with harm reduction principles and the alcohol and other drugs sector.
- The ability to work collaboratively to foster a cooperative and supportive team.
- Computer literacy and capacity to undertake administrative duties.
- Willingness to engage in flexible work practice to enhance the goals of the DOL program expansion.
- Demonstrated effective time management, organizational and administrative skills.
Some experience in community development would also be favorable.
This is a two day per week contract position to January 2021.
A full position description can be viewed here.
Applications should be emailed no later than 5pm Friday 27 March 2020 to [email protected] or phone 0421 782 603
Do you like this post?