PLEASE NOTE OUR DROP-IN EVENING LEGAL ADVICE SERVICE IS CLOSED DUE TO COVID 19
We are offering limited face to face and telephone advice services. You can complete an enquiry form and we will be in contact to arrange an appointment.
Need legal advice now?
- You can call Victoria Legal Aid's telephone advice line on 1300 792 387
- You can try another Community Legal Centre close to you. Find your nearest one here: www.fclc.org.au/find_a_community_legal_centre
- See if you are eligible for help through Justice Connect: www.justiceconnect.org.au/who-we-cant-help/
- If you have a COVID fine (infringement) use our self-help kit
Areas of law that we do not give any advice are:
- Business contracts, regulation and commercial matters;
- Building disputes;
- Immigration matters (including visas) - for those matters please contact the Refugee and Immigration Legal Centre or Victoria Legal Aid;
- Supreme Court or High Court matters; and
We also cannot assist in drafting wills.