We provide legal representation to people who:
- are eligible for a grant of legal aid, or
- are able to pay for representation. Our fees are designed to assist clients ineligible for legal aid and reflect our role as a community legal resource. We work out how much your case will cost based on the work that must be done in accordance with your instructions
We may be able to help you if you:
- are charged with a criminal offence,
- are served with a family violence intervention order,
- seek a family law order regarding children, or
- seek a family law property settlement.
An appointment is required. To make an appointment, call us on (03) 9419 3744.