Our phone line is staffed 2 days a week - if no-one answers when you call, please leave a voice message with your name and phone number and we will call you back.
Please call our advice line if you have received a COVID fine and you:
- are experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness; or
- are an alcohol or other drug (AOD) user; or
- have a disability; or
- are experiencing mental illness; or
- are under 18; or
- are experiencing, or at risk of, family violence; or
- think you have been racially profiled or targeted by the police when they fined you; or
- have language or cultural barriers to using the self-help kit; or
- the police used force against you, used harmful language, or otherwise acted inappropriately when fining you.
If this is you, please call us on 0434 136 501
Don't fit the above but still need help or have questions?
You can still call us for help if you have:
- received your fine (gotten a letter in the mail or a fine on-the-spot), and
- looked through the self-help kit.