In July 2020 we released "A Constellation of Circumstances: The Drivers of Women’s Increasing Rates of Remand in Victoria", in partnership with the La Trobe Centre for Health, Law and Society. The report can be accessed via the links below:
- "A Constellation of Circumstances" Report
- "A Constellation of Circumstances" Report (mobile phone version)
We produce the following hard copy and online publications:
- The Law Handbook, a comprehensive plain English guide to the law in Victoria.
- A Services Directory for Drug and Alcohol Users.
- Activist Rights, a website for people who are trying to create positive changes in their lives and communities.
- NDIS Rights Fact Sheets, a website that provides fact sheets about your legal rights when accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place, a resource guide for Community Sector Workers assisting clients with legal issues.
- Booklet on family law and family violence in عربي (Arabic), 中文 (Chinese), Thuɔŋjäŋ (Dinka), English, Simple English (recommended for low-English literacy levels), Afaan Oromoo (Oromo), Soomaali (Somali) and Việt‑ngữ (Vietnamese). These are designed to be printed as A5-sized booklets. To request a bulk order, please contact us on (03) 9419 3744.
We maintain the Off the Record blog which contains a short documentary about irrelevant criminal record discrimination.
We have also made submissions.