We produce the following hard copy and online publications:
- The Law Handbook, a comprehensive plain English guide to the law in Victoria.
- A Services Directory for Drug and Alcohol Users.
- Activist Rights, a website for people who are trying to create positive changes in their lives and communities.
- NDIS Rights Fact Sheets, a website that provides fact sheets about your legal rights when accessing the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place, a resource guide for Community Sector Workers assisting clients with legal issues.
- Booklet on family law and family violence in عربي (Arabic), 中文 (Chinese), Thuɔŋjäŋ (Dinka), English, Simple English (recommended for low-English literacy levels), Afaan Oromoo (Oromo), Soomaali (Somali) and Việt‑ngữ (Vietnamese). These are designed to be printed as A5-sized booklets. To request a bulk order, please contact us on (03) 9419 3744.
We maintain the Off the Record blog which contains a short documentary about irrelevant criminal record discrimination.
We have also made submissions.