To help you request a review we have made some templates and sample letters.
- Templates are documents you can use by adding in your details.
- Sample letters are to show you how a finished letter can look.
IMPORTANT: These are just examples of applications - they are not examples of successful applications.
How do I use the templates?
- Read through the template carefully before changing anything
- Insert your name, address, date of birth, infringement number, and today's date
- Remove the parts that don't apply to you
- Add in the clauses that relate to you. Refer back to the when can we leave our homes page
- Read through the letter again - ask a friend or family member to read over if you can
- Does it make sense?
- Is there anything still highlighted in grey?
- Are all your details correct?
What are the bits highlighted in grey?
- Where you need to put your details in; or
- Where you need to choose the right information (special circumstances, exceptional circumstances, contrary to law etc) or
- Suggestions about what you could include